Five die after drinking toxic liquor in Peshawar
PESHAWAR: Five people lost their lives after drinking toxic liquor in Peshawar’s on Wednesday, ARY News reported.
The condition of five people, which included four members of a single family, living in slums along railway lines deteriorated after consuming toxic liquor in Peshawar.
Four people identified as Nasir, Qaisar, Victor and Kamal died on the spot whereas another victim named Raja passed away in a hospital during treatment.
The bodies were handed over to the victims after procedures. Heart wrenching scenes were witnessed when the bodies were brought home.
The family members of the deceased persons have demanded that a ban should be enforced on the sale of contaminated alcohol.
It should be noted that at least 42 people died after drinking toxic liquor on Christmas Eve in Toba Tek Singh city of Punjab province.