Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

Food poisoning: Police register case of two minors’ death at Karachi’s restaurant

KARACHI: Police on Wednesday registered a first information report (FIR) of the death of two minors who died at a restaurant in city’s posh area due to food poisoning last week, ARY News reported.

The case was registered at the Sahil Police Station on the complaint of parents of the deceased children.

In his statement before the police, grandfather of the minor kids said on the day of tragic incident, the kids had four different meals and it was not the first time they had a dine-out at the same restaurant.

He further said their family was satisfied with the investigation going on. ‘The truth will come out once the probe completes, he added.

Father of the deceased kids said his wife had recorded statement before the police for couple of times.

Two minors died after having a meal at a restaurant in Karachi’s posh area on Saturday and post-mortem revealed food poisoning as cause of their death.

Two kids accompanying their family came for a dinner at a known restaurant at Zamzama, DHA, however, after having food their health deteriorated. The kids were immediately rushed to hospital where they died shortly afterwards. One-year-old Ahmad, and five-year-old Muhammad, both sons of Ahsan were the residents of Creek Vista.

Senior doctors at the Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center described food poisoning as the reason of children’s death after conducting postmortem of the bodies.

Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah had also taken notice of the deaths and sought a comprehensive report from commissioner Karachi into the incident.

Comments

comments

You might also like