Pakistan

Four security personnel martyred, three injured in Turbat blast

TURBAT: Four security personnel were on Sunday martyred and three others injured in an bomb attack on Frontier Corps (FC) convoy at Gawak area near Turbat in Kech District.

According to the security forces, the injured personnel have been shifted to Civil Hospital Turbat for medical treatment.

Sources said an improvised explosive device was planted alongside the road where the convoy was targeted.

Inter Services Public Relations said the area had been cordoned off and operation was underway to hunt the terrorists.


Read More: Two Pakistani soldiers martyred, four terrorists eliminated


Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan have strongly condemned the attack on an FC vehicle in Turbat.

The Prime Minister expressed deep sorrow and grief over the loss of precious human lives.

Nawaz Sharif reiterated government’s unflinching resolve to eradicate the menace of terrorism from the motherland.

Chief Minister Balochistan, Nawab Sanaullah Khan Zehri has also condemned the attack on FC convoy and has expressed sympathy with the bereaved families.

Earlier in a message today, Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa said that every Pakistani is a soldier of ‘Operation Radd ul Fasaad’.

The Army chief invited all citizens to get united and rid the country of the menace of terrorism.

Around 500 Baloch rebel militants on April 21 surrendered to the military as the government pursues its development agenda linked to the ambitious China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in Balochistan.

A greater push towards peace and development by Pakistani authorities, including starting work on roads and infrastructure under the Chinese-assisted CPEC project — which connects Balochistan’s deep sea port of Gwadar to China — has reduced the violence considerably.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Most Popular

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top