According to details, a blaze broke out inside the house located in Nawabshah’s Taj Colony area due to which a girl lost her life whereas three people, including two women, were injured.
The wounded persons were rushed to People’s Medical University Hospital for treatment. Condition of the two women is said to be critical.
Police said that short circuit in the wires of an air-conditioner was the cause of the blaze whereas further investigation is underway.
Goods worth millions of rupees were also gutted in the fire.