The news is by your side.

Groom amongst three die from suffocation

GUJRANWALA: A groom and his two friends were killed due to suffocation on Friday, ARY News reports.

The unfortunate incident occurred in Raza Abad area of Kamonke. 

According to the family of the bridegroom Kashif, he was decorating the wedding bed with his friends Salman and Yousuf. They fell asleep while a generator was on in the room.

The family tried to wake the three friends in the morning but they had already passed away due to gas leakage.

Rescue 1122 shifted the bodies to a hospital where they were declared dead.



You might also like