Brushing your teeth effectively is a problem for many and normal tips cannot ensure that, lets take a look at tips from a reputable medical foundation.
The British Dental Health Foundation gives the following advice on how to brush your teeth:
1. Place the head of your toothbrush against your teeth, then tilt the bristle tips to a 45 degree angle against the gum line. Move the brush in small circular movements, several times, on all the surfaces of every tooth.
2. Brush the outer surfaces of each tooth, upper and lower, keeping the bristles angled against the gum line.
3. Use the same method on the inside surfaces of all your teeth.
4. Brush the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
5. To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several small circular strokes with the toe (the front part) of the brush.
6. Brushing your tongue will freshen your breath and clean your mouth by removing bacteria.
Courtesy : NHS UK