Uncategorized

Hundred homes gutted in Tando Allahyar fire

TANDO ALLAHYAR: More than 100 houses were reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at Mir Munawar Talpur village in district Tando Allahyar, ARY News reports.

No deaths were reported in the incident.

According to the residents of the area, the fire broke out when food was being cooked in a house. A spark, which was caused by the fire, soon ignited the entire area due to the strong winds.

Food, clothes, beds and other valuable goods, including dowry of several girls were destroyed by the blaze.

Fire tenders were called from the entire district which reached three hours late. The people tried to put the fire out by themselves while waiting for the rescue teams.

Several animals were killed in the fire.

Residents of the area are forced to live in the open sky. They have appealed the authorities for help.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top