Instagram: Now share multiple photos/ videos in single post
Social networking service, Instagram has upgraded its software to enable sharing multiple photos and videos in a single post.
Through this feature you can upload up to 10 photos and videos and share them as a single post. Only first photo/ video of the bunch of your photos/ videos will be displayed in feed with a row of dots below it. You can tap the post and swipe through to see photos/ videos as a slide.
“With this update, you no longer have to choose the single best photo or video from an experience you want to remember.
“Share your favorite moments of your best friend’s surprise birthday party, from setting up to when they walk through the door. Or create a step-by-step cake recipe that people can always find on your profile,” said an official statement.
Your photos will be uploaded in square form and not in landscape or other form. You will see an icon of multiple screens to select multiple photos and videos.
An Instagram statement said, “This feature will be rolling out globally over the next few weeks on iOS and Android.”
How to share a post with multiple photos or videos?
- Tap + then tap Library at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap multiple screen sign
- Select up to 10 photos and videos from your phone’s library. To adjust how each photo or video is cropped, tap it then touch the screen to adjust how it fits in the frame. Keep in mind that you can only share posts as a square, not as a portrait or landscape. When you’re done, tap Next in the top right.
- Tap a filter at the bottom of the screen to apply it to every photo and video you’ve selected, or tap a photo or video to edit it and add filters individually.
- To change the order of your photos and videos, tap and hold one then drag it to another spot. To remove a photo or video from your post, tap and hold one, then drag it to at the top of the screen. When you’re done, tap Next in the top right.
- You can add one location and caption for your entire post, and tag someone in each individual photo. Tap Tag People, then swipe to find the photo you’d like to tag someone in.
- Tap Share.