Web
Analytics
The news is by your side.

K-Electric’s ‘negligence’ claims life of minor boy

KARACHI: A five-year old boy died of electrocution on Friday in Surjani Town of the city allegedly due to negligence on the part of K-Electric, ARY News reported.

As per details, Khizar suffered severe burns when he came in contact with a live wire which fell in front of his house in the locality. He was rushed to a hospital where he succumbed to his burn wounds.

In Sept, this year, an eight-year-old boy, Umar’s both arms had to be amputated by doctors due to severe burns he had sustained after an 11,000-Volt electrical wire fell on him in Ahsanabad Sector-4 off Superhighway where he was playing.

After the incident, Umar was taken to a hospital where doctors diagnosed that his arms were wasted because of severe burns.

Burns Center In-Charge Dr Ahmer had said they tried their best to save the arms but to no avail. They had no option but to cut the forelimbs as they were critically burnt, he said..

According to the father of the young boy, his kid was going to a shop from home when the 11 KV high tension wire fell on his hand and stuck with it, so he tried to detach it with the other hand and his both hands were stuck with the live wire.

Comments

comments

You might also like