Uncategorized

Karachi shopping centre fire extinguished

KARACHI: Firemen put out blaze in a shopping centre in Saddar area of Karachi after one hour's effort, ARY News reported on Friday. 

Fire erupted at the fourth floor of Panorama Centre in Saddar today. Fire tenders after initial effort called a snarkel to extinguish the raging fire.

The building was immediately evacuated as the fire erupted in the premises. Five fire tenders and a snarkel extinguished the blaze after fire fighting effort for one hour, said a fire officer Imtiaz. An electric short circuit could have caused the fire, he said.

No one received fire injuries, however the blaze damaged shops and offices in the building, he ended. 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top