The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 1.53 per cent and closed the trading day at 27811.35 points on Wednesday.
High and Low were 28609.94 and 28215.28 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 159,869,463 and in terms of value it was 9,631,965,960.
Total traded companies were 321, among them 79 advanced, 222 declined while 20 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- TRG Pak Ltd with a volume of 8,197,000 and price per share of 10.06 (0.16).
- P.T.C.L.XD with a volume 2,383,500 of price per share of 23.86 (0.02).
- SilkBank Limited with a volume 1,832,500 of price per share of 2.15 (0.18).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 7500.00 (100.00).
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 974.30 (45.97).
- Exide (PAK) share of 894.13 (42.57).
Top Three Decliners
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 3200.11 (-164.27).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10700.00 (-92.50).
- Bata (Pak) per share of 3188.91 (-68.09).