The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 1.55 per cent and closed the trading day at 31491.62 points.
High and Low were 31599.39 and 31011.15 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 228,650,233 and in terms of value it was 13,409,679,737.
Total traded companies were 345, among them 179 advanced, 146 declined while 20 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- K-Electric Ltd.with a volume of 15,018,000 and price per share of 8.98 (0.24)
- TRG Pak Ltd with a volume 13,166,000 of price per share of 14.56 (0.78)
- Lalpir Power with a volume 6,388,000 of price per share of 38.34 (0.11)
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 8925.00 (425.00)
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3416.72 (105.72)
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1980.20 (94.29)
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10000.78 (-274.22)
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1868.65 (-98.35)
- Archroma PakXD with price per share of 586.57 (-30.04)