KSE 100-Index crosses 29000 points
KARACHI: Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) regained positive flow on Thursday when investor’s confidence boosted up great after having above the expectation response on the auction of Pakistan Private Limited’s (PPL) share, ARY News reported.
KSE 100-Index remained in positive zone throughout the day and suspended higher having 29188.53 shares with the positive change of 207.19 points or 0.71 per cent.
High and Low were 29204.17 and 28981.34 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 185,798,445 and in terms of value it was 11,298,512,061.
Total traded companies were 326, among them 211 advanced, 98 declined while 29 went unchanged.
Top three Traders
- Lafarge Pak. with a volume of 21,732,000 and price per share of 15.81 (0.74).
- National Bank. with a volume 14,338,500 of price per share of 62.84 (2.60).
- P.T.C.L. with a volume 10,897,000 of price per share of 25.57 (0.72).
Top three Advancers
- Nestle Pak.with price per share 7999.99 (99.99).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3244.42 (44.42).
- Shezan Inter share of 929.00 (29.00).
Top three decliners
- Fazal Textile with price per share of 773.15 (-40.58).
- Pak Services with price per share of 467.97 (-24.63).
- Siemens Pakistan per share of 1252.00 (-18.00).