KSE 100-Index crosses 32000pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.96 per cent and closed the trading day at 32006.40 points.
High and Low were 32021.99 and 31661.88 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 345,343,349 and in terms of value it was 22,716,188,833.
Total traded companies were 376, among them 167 advanced, 186 declined while 23 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- D.G.K.Cement XD with a volume of 22,670,500 and price per share of 92.12 (4.27).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 19,282,000 of price per share of 34.52 (0.79).
- Pak Int.Bulk with a volume 14,124,000 of price per share of 25.04 (0.79).
Top Three Advancers
- Exide (PAK) with price per share 2092.56 (95.82).
- Murree BreweryXD with price per share of 1157.62 (55.12).
- Unilever FoodsXD share of 9300.00 (50.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10380.00 (-320.01).
- Nestle Pak.XD with price per share of 8625.00 (-175.00).
- Atlas Battery per share of 882.24 (-46.33).