KSE 100-Index crosses 33,000pts first time
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.86 per cent and closed the trading day at 33117.47 points.
High and Low were 33142.93 and 32835.94 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 301,390,867 and in terms of value it was 18,152,379,956.
Total traded companies were 362, among them 193 advanced, 146 declined while 22 went unchanged.
KSE -100 Index after the overnight closing of 32836 points witnessed record progress on Thursday. There was buoyancy as the market witnessed hectic trading with the index crossing record high level. The market kept moving upwards toward scaling new heights in early trading, boosting traders confidence in the index.
Top Three Traders
- NIB Bank Limited with a volume of 17,317,500 and price per share of 2.60 (0.29).
- P.T.C.L. with a volume 14,253,000 of price per share of 26.70 (1.11).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 11,833,500 of price per share of 46.53 (0.43).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 10452.55 (497.74).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3780.00 (180.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 2000.00 (68.19).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10500.00 (-45.00).
- MithchellsFruit with price per share of 767.03 (-40.37).
- Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 714.66 (-35.34).