KSE 100-Index ends trading on positive note
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.06 per cent and closed the trading day at 33786.44 points.
High and Low were 33954.88 and 33724.65 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 365,251,100 and in terms of value it was 14,619,957,437.
Total traded companies were 377 among them 157 advanced, 201 declined while 19 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume of 32,837,500 and price per share of 10.28 (0.41).
- B.O.Punjab with a volume 15,801,500of price per share of 10.93 (0.11).
- Hum Network with a volume 15,600,500 of price per share of 16.54 (1.00).
Top Three Advancers
- Atlas Battery with price per share of 876.75 (41.75).
- Bhanero Tex. with price per share of 459.10 (19.10).
- National Foods with price per share of 433.73 (20.65).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8402.50 (-217.50).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 2050.00 (-48.50)
- Island Textile with price per share of 872.10 (-45.90).