The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.18 per cent and closed the trading day at 32148.78 points.
High and Low were 32315.56 and 32083.63 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 313,067,105 and in terms of value it was 15,387,999,075.
Total traded companies were 388, among them 193 advanced, 167 declined while 28 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- TRG Pak Ltd with a volume of 24,513,000 and price per share of 13.90 (0.60).
- SilkBank Limited with a volume 14,573,000 of price per share of 2.39 (0.25).
- Adamjee Ins. with a volume 12,748,500 of price per share of 51.84 (2.21).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 8800.00 (300.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10501.82 (149.22).
- Exide (PAK) share of 2248.75 (98.75).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever FoodsXD with price per share of 8400.00 (-100.00).
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1231.83 (-60.37).
- Gillette Pak with price per share of 408.50 (-21.50).