KSE 100-Index falls by 146.76pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has recorded negative change of 0.43 per cent and closed the trading day at 33796.44 points.
High and Low were 34032.83 and 33633.01 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 200,107,347 and in terms of value it was 12,519,627,134.
Total traded companies were 347, among them 122 advanced, 201 declined while 24 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Fauji Cement with a volume of 16,289,000 and price per share of 31.68 (0.36).
- Faysal Bank with a volume 2,141,500 of price per share of 17.90 (0.34).
- Netsol Tech. with a volume 1,943,500 of price per share of 44.85 (1.48).
Top Three Advancers
- Island Textile with price per share 838.78 (38.78).
- Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 762.80 (36.20).
- Ferozsons (Lab) with price per share of 611.88 (29.13).