KSE 100-Index falls by 1023.94pts
The KSE 100-share index closed 3.05 percent or 1023.94 points down at 32506.36.
High and Low were 33541.59 and 32415.91 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 235,315,020 and in terms of value it was 12,342,443,024.40.
Total traded companies were 333, among them 32 advanced, 287 declined while 14 went unchanged.
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle PakXD with price per share 10200.00 (225.00).
- Shezan Inter. with price per share of 913.50 (43.50).
- Ghandhara Nissan with price per share of 86.97 (3.60).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 7750.50 (-319.00).
- Siemens Pak.with price per share of 1097.93 (-57.78).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1450.00 (-50.01).