KSE 100-Index falls by 222pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index declined by 222.03 points to 28630.12 points on Tuesday.
High and Low were 28852.15 and 28286.19 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 159,706,086 and in terms of value it was 8,033,320,401.
Total traded companies were 331, among them 80 advanced, 237 declined while 14 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Bank Al-Falah with a volume of 7,561,000 with price per share of 27.29 (0.05).
- TPL Trakker Ltd with a volume 3,837,000 of price per share of 8.79 (0.99).
- Nishat Mills Ltd with a volume 3,438,400 of price per share of 105.55 (0.63).
Top Three Advancers
- Shezan Inter with price per share 943.00 (43.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 700.27 (33.34).
- Service Ind.Ltd share of 630.09 (28.70).
Top three Decliners
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 7315.00 (-385.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10120.00 (-380.00).
- Unilever Foods per share of 8150.00 (-150.00).