During the start of trading KSE 100-Index recorded rapid progress crossing psychological limit of 35000 points for the first time in the history. However, profit taking approach and restricted buying revert the progress ending the trading day on negative note.
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has recorded negative change of 0.44 per cent and closed the trading day at 34672.25 points.
High and Low were 35055.94 and 34594.80 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 425,936,065 and in terms of value it was 26,126,804,902.
Total traded companies were 367, among them 101 advanced, 246 declined while 20 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Elektron with a volume of 36,407,500 and price per share of 56.26 (1.36).
- Pak Int.Bulk with a volume 33,085,500 of price per share of 41.07 (0.93).
- Jah.Sidd. Co.with a volume 27,460,500 of price per share of 20.23 (1.00).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 10600.00 (100.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1750.79 (21.79).
- AL-Ghazi Tractor with price per share of 405.88 (19.32).
Top Three Decliners
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share of 1300.00 (-39.00).
- Pak Tobacco with price per share of 1021.00 (-35.71).
- Sapphire Tex. with price per share of 521.55 (-27.75).