KSE 100-Index falls slightly
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has recorded negative change of 0.14 per cent and closed the trading day at 33371.29 points.
High and Low were 33423.82 and 33167.95 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 311,075,795 and in terms of value it was 15,904,335,457.
Total traded companies were 385, among them 208 advanced, 156 declined while 21 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Elektron with a volume of 20,698,500 and price per share of 49.52 (1.22).
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume 15,015,500 of price per share of 8.41 (1.41).
- Pak Int.Bulk with a volume 14,980,500 of price per share of 36.93 (1.75).
Top Three Advancers
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3948.97 (148.97).
- Island Textile with price per share of 881.99 (41.99).
- Ferozsons (Lab) with price per share of 582.30 (27.72).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8890.00 (-310.00).
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 10601.00 (-99.00).
- Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 735.33 (-22.95).