KSE 100-Index gains 177.38pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.56 per cent and closed the trading day at 32131.28 points.
High and Low were 32192.77 and 31953.90 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 225,855,337 and in terms of value it was 14,961,157,791.
Total traded companies were 369, among them 213 advanced, 130 declined while 26 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pioneer Cement with a volume of 13,547,000 and price per share of 85.61 (2.72).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 12,763,000 of price per share of 40.93 (1.30).
- Engro Corp with a volume 10,101,200 of price per share of 221.51 (1.94).
Top Three Advancers
- Rafhan Maize with price per share 11203.80 (519.61).
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 9100.00 (95.00).
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 1102.50 (52.50).
Top Three Decliners
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 2000.00 (-73.50).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 2200.00 (-72.67).
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1114.59 (-55.41).