KSE 100-Index gains 249.63pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.79 per cent and closed the trading day at 32000.01 points.
High and Low were 32019.45 and 31750.38 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 315,365,203 and in terms of value it was 14,411,028,571.
Total traded companies were 377, among them 165 advanced, 181 declined while 31 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume of 33,456,500 and price per share of 9.38 (0.18).
- B.O.Punjab with a volume 23,192,500 of price per share of 10.84 (0.49).
- NIB Bank Limited with a volume 9,776,500 of price per share of 2.39 (0.15).
Top Three Advancers
- Unilever Foods with price per share 8880.00 (385.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10317.58 (317.58).
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 9097.50 (122.50).
Top Three Decliners
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1120.00 (-30.00).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3520.00 (-30.00).
- Hinopak Motor with price per share of 810.00 (-20.00).