KSE 100-Index gains 358.72pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 1.14 per cent and closed the trading day at 31702.79 points.
High and Low were 31765.91 and 31344.07 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 301,718,379 and in terms of value it was 18,462,150,014.
Total traded companies were 397, among them 202 advanced, 174 declined while 21 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 19,951,500 and price per share of 14.71 (1.00).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 19,074,500 of price per share of 33.73 (1.60).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 13,322,000 of price per share of 30.70 (1.00).
Top Three Advancers
- Unilever FoodsXD with price per share 9250.00 (118.50).
- Murree BreweryXD with price per share of 1102.50 (52.50).
- Fazal Textile XD share of 949.99 (45.23).
Top Three Decliners
- Bata (Pak)XD with price per share of 3168.00 (-132.00).
- Nestle Pak.XD with price per share of 8800.00 (-100.00).
- Akzo Nobel Pak. per share of 455.58 (-22.90).