KSE 100-Index gains 766.55pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 2.69 per cent and closed the trading day at 29260.29 points.
High and Low were 29284.64 and 28493.74 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 208,662,466 and in terms of value it was 208,662,466.
Total traded companies were 334, among them 269 advanced, 55 declined while 10 went unchanged.
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 7899.99 (339.99).
- Rafhan MaizeXD with price per share of 10750.00 (250.00),
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3263.00 (113.00).
Top Three Traders
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume of 11,905,500 and price per share of 27.96 (1.33).
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume 9,322,500 of price per share of 9.84 (1.00).
- Fauji Cement with a volume 8,457,500 of price per share of 19.64 (0.93).
Top three Decliners
- Island Textile with price per share of 929.00 (-32.50).
- National Foods with price per share of 716.88 (-8.05).
- Atlas Honda Ltd with per share of 245.35 (-6.65).