KSE 100-Index goes up by 214.46pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.64 per cent and closed the trading day at 33585.75 points.
High and Low were 33629.13 and 33371.29 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 416,256,382 and in terms of value it was 20,922,052,316.
Total traded companies were 389 among them 233 advanced, 137 declined while 19 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 30,628,000 and price per share of 16.40 (1.00).
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume 29,093,500 of price per share of 8.98 (0.57).
- TRG Pak Ltd with a volume 20,763,000 of price per share of 16.33 (0.77).
Top Three Advancers
- Rafhan Maize with price per share 11750.00 (250.00).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 4100.00 (151.03).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share of 1335.00 (33.53).