KSE 100-Index goes up by 251.26pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.77 per cent and closed the trading day at 32731.61 points.
High and Low were 32776.45 and 32465.49 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 361,834,906 and in terms of value it was 21,441,763,331.
Total traded companies were 383, among them 236 advanced, 131 declined while 16 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Fauji Cement with a volume of 26,898,50 and price per share of 27.80 (1.04).
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume 25,249,000 of price per share of 9.55 (0.27).
- Engro Corp with a volume 17,907,500 of price per share of 263.56 (4.19).
Top Three Advancers
- Rafhan Maize with price per share 11100.00 (100.00).
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1228.82 (58.51).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 2050.00 (50.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8777.77 (-102.23).
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 4010.00 (-189.00).
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 9050.00 (-58.00).