KSE 100-Index goes up by 73.83pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.23 per cent and closed the trading day at 32084.16 points.
High and Low were 32099.92 and 31815.83 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 317,322,834 and in terms of value it was 16,990,533,327.
Total traded companies were 371, among them 191 advanced, 164 declined while 16 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- B.O.Punjab with a volume of 41,111,000 and price per share of 9.80 (0.63).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 17,337,500 of price per share of 40.72 (1.93).
- D.G.K.Cement with a volume 14,852,500 of price per share of 102.34 (4.54).
Top Three Advancers
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share 4129.00 (196.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 2326.50 (110.78).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB share of 1233.38 (58.73).
Top Three Decliners
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3399.66 (-45.54).
- Pak Tobacco XD with price per share of 911.25 (-39.00).
- Siemens Pakistan per share of 1176.50 (-20.75).