The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.07 per cent and closed the trading day at 31303.63 points.
High and Low were 31372.16 and 31232.69 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 239,881,475 and in terms of value it was 15,220,713,427.
Total traded companies were 402, among them 181 advanced, 200 declined while 21 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- P.T.C.L. with a volume of 8,790,500 and price per share of 21.16 (0.26).
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume 8,500,500 of price per share of 6.32 (0.07).
- JS Bank Ltd with a volume 8,004,000 of price per share of 6.55 (0.51).
Top Three Advancers
- Unilever Foods SPOT with price per share 9397.00 (447.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1768.41 (84.21)
- Exide (PAK) share of 1749.64 (83.31).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10825.00 (-375.00).
- Bata (Pak)XD with price per share of 3145.00 (-112.44).
- Island Textile XD per share of 950.00 (-50.00).