KSE 100-Index hits record high of 31629.20pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 1.04 per cent and closed the trading day at 31629.20 points.
High and Low were 31746.54 and 31303.63 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 344,941,011 and in terms of value it was 21,920,323,363.
Total traded companies were 416, among them 113 advanced, 284 declined while 19 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 25,742,500 and price per share of 12.95 (0.72).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 15,112,000 of price per share of 32.06 (0.48).
- Engro Fertilize Ltd. Ltd with a volume 11,480,500 of price per share of 63.83 (2.49).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak.XD with price per share 8900.00 (370.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 11144.21 (319.21).
- Bata (Pak)XD with price per share 3302.25 (157.25).
Top Three Decliners
- Island Textile XD with price per share of 902.50 (-47.50).
- Honda Atlas CarsXD with price per share of 900.57 (-25.55).
- Khyber Tobacco XD with price per share of 420.16 (-20.15).