KSE 100-Index hits all time high
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.63 per cent and closed the trading day at 33324.82 points.
High and Low were 33473.55 and 33117.47 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 394,340,416 and in terms of value it was 20,687,695,289.
Total traded companies were 363, among them 185 advanced, 156 declined while 22 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- NIB Bank Limited with a volume of 25,193,000 and price per share of 2.71 (0.11).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 22,322,000 of price per share of 48.39 (1.86).
- Jah.Sidd. Co.with a volume 20,563,500 of price per share of 15.80 (0.43).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak.with price per share of 10975.00 (522.45).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10850.00 (350.00).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3950.00 (170.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1920.00 (-100.50).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1932.00 (-68.00).
- MithchellsFruit with price per share of 728.68 (-38.35).