KSE 100-Index lowers by 138.45pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.43 per cent and closed the trading day at 32010.33 points.
High and Low were 32206.19 and 31979.63 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 204,614,361 and in terms of value it was 10,208,714,573.
Total traded companies were 360, among them 141 advanced, 193 declined while 26 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- B.O.Punjab with a volume of 14,018,500 and price per share of 9.17 (0.12).
- TRG Pak Ltd with a volume 11,714,000 of price per share of 13.94 (0.04).
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume 10,840,000 of price per share of 8.03 (0.43).
Top Three Advancers
- Bata (Pak) with price per share 3445.00 (95.00).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share of 1174.65 (55.93).
- MithchellsFruit share of 753.19 (35.86).
Top Three Decliners
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 3933.00 (-206.15).
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1197.25 (-34.58).
- Exide (PAK) per share of 2215.72 (-33.03).