KSE-100 Index recovers a bit
The benchmark KSE 100-Index climbed by 233.09 points to 28304.50 points on Tuesday as compared to 28,071.41 points on Monday.
High and Low were 28466.79 and 27519.36 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 168,607,440 and in terms of value it was 9,253,170,641.
Total traded companies were 350, among them 185 advanced, 149 declined while 17 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- B.O.Punjab with a volume of 18,872,000 and price per share of 7.67 (0.10).
- Bank Al-Falah with a volume 8,968,500 of price per share of 26.17 (0.03).
- Fauji Cement with a volume 8,953,500 of price per share of 19.45 (0.45).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 7400.00 (180.00).
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 930.00 (40.99).
- Island Textile share of 856.89 (39.89).
Top Three Decliners
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 2800.01 (-100.00).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3284.64 (-56.36).
- Siemens Pakistan per share of 1123.00 (-34.55).