KSE 100-Index remains bullish today
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.67 per cent and closed the trading day at 34676.31 points.
High and Low were 34733.27 and 34443.87 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 369,473,898 and in terms of value it was 25,017,658,974.
Total traded companies were 378 among them 177 advanced, 174 declined while 27 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 28,672,500 and price per share of 19.47 (0.95).
- Pak Int.Bulk with a volume 22,202,000 of price per share of 38.23 (1.39).
- K-Electric Ltd.with a volume 20,272,500 of price per share of 8.76 (0.06).
Top Three Advancers
- Archroma PakXD with price per share 597.43 (28.36).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1820.00 (26.83).
- Sapphire Fiber with price per share of 545.34 (25.96).
Top Three Decliners
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1827.26 (-72.74).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3850.00 (-50.00).
- Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 702.00 (-21.75).