KSE 100-Index remains lower, loses 36 points
The trading day of KSE 100-Index began on the negative note losing 450 points during trade but it recovered before closing and recorded fall of 36.92 points.
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.13 per cent and closed the trading day at 27774.43 points.
High and Low were 27866.32 and 27354.12 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 143,538,205 and in terms of value it was 9,145,914,804.
Total traded companies were 295, among them 126 advanced, 145 declined while 24 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Elektron Ltd with a volume of 7,569,500 and price per share of 28.76 (0.40).
- TRG Pak LtdXR with a volume 4,396,000 of price per share of 10.22 (0.16).
- Lafarge Pak. with a volume 3,921,500 of price per share of 15.10 (0.08).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 7730.80 (230.80).
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 3360.11 (160.00).
- Pak Tobacco share of 1048.81 (46.31).
Top three Decliners
- Rafhan MaizeXD with price per share of 10501.00 (-199.00).
- Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 693.50 (-36.50) .
- Lucky Cement per share of 330.09 (-10.45).