The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.41 per cent and closed the trading day at 34151.11 points.
High and Low were 34235.94 and 33137.30 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 506,011,859 and in terms of value it was 27,826,698,894.
Total traded companies were 379 among them 222 advanced, 137 declined while 20 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Fauji Cement with a volume of 28,897,500 and price per share of 36.21 (1.72).
- Dewan Cement with a volume 24,813,000 of price per share of 9.45 (0.95).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 23,300,500 of price per share of 76.38 (3.63).
Top Three Advancers
- Rafhan Maize XD with price per share 8925.00 (125.00).
- Siemens Pak. with price per share of 1189.53 (41.53).
- Pak Tobacco share of 943.99 (43.99).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 7970.50 (-419.50).
- Nestle Pak with price per share of 10000.00 (-25.00).
- MCB Bank Ltd XD per share of 260.95 (-11.84).