The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.56 per cent and closed the trading day at 31316.96 points.
High and Low were 31615.59 and 31303.10 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 230,576,681 and in terms of value it was 11,309,864,325.
Total traded companies were 354, among them 117 advanced, 217 declined while 20 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume of 29,201,500 and price per share of 7.11 (0.50).
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume 24,884,500 of price per share of 16.09 (0.25).
- Sui South Gas with a volume 10,079,500 of price per share of 35.09 (1.36).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak.XD with price per share of 8775.00 (175.00).
- Bata (Pak)XD with price per share 3200.01 (75.01).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB share of 971.19 (33.36).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10400.00 (-500.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1935.71 (-95.28).
- Pak Tobacco XD per share of 912.83 (-47.17).