The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.23 per cent and closed the trading day at 31197.98 points.
High and Low were 31282.82 and 31075.48 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 296,037,931 and in terms of value it was 17,870,001,011.
Total traded companies were 361, among them 203 advanced, 143 declined while 15 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Elektron with a volume of 13,866,500 and price per share of 30.79 (1.00).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 13,545,500 of price per share of 36.65 (1.74).
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume 11,993,000 of price per share of 7.63 (0.43).
Top Three Advancers
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share 1783.00 (83.00).
- Service Ind.Ltd with price per share of 989.53 (44.50).
- Ferozsons (Lab) share of 583.73 (27.79).
Top Three Decliners
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 3966.49 (-208.76).
- Nestle Pak.XD with price per share of 8450.00 (-150.00).
- Exide (PAK) per share of 1942.00 (-101.36).