KSE 100-Index slumps by 234pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.77 per cent and closed the trading day at 30120.99 points.
High and Low were 30403.51 and 30044.21 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 228,117,357 and in terms of value it was 12,377,234,528.
Total traded companies were 388, among them 174 advanced, 197 declined while 17 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Ghani Automobile with a volume of 24,165,500 and price per share of 6.96 (0.98).
- Dewan Motors with a volume 12,350,000 of price per share of 10.03 (1.00).
- Fauji Cement with a volume 9,284,500 of price per share of 21.32 (0.59).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 8000.00 (200.00).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3530.00 (99.13).
- Exide (PAK) share of 1105.52 (52.64).
Top Three Decliners
- Mari Petroleum with price per share of 527.72 (-25.41).
- Island Textile with price per share of 950.00 (-25.10).
- Gillette Pak per share of 400.00 (-18.00).