KSE 100-Index slumps by 627 points during last two days
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.97 per cent and closed the trading day at 28243.59 points on Tuesday.
High and Low were 28609.94 and 28215.28 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 105,907,052 and in terms of value it was 7,089,906,014.
Total traded companies were 306, among them 72 advanced, 217 declined while 17 went unchanged.
From the last two days KSE 100-Index has slumped by 627 points amid political crisis in the country, which kept investors cautious during trade.
The Top Three Traders
- Lafarge Pak. with a volume of 5,704,000 and price per share of 15.07 (0.02).
- Fauji Fert. with a volume 2,969,000 of price per share of 114.73 (2.03),
- JS Bank Ltd with a volume 2,166,000 of price per share of 4.72 (0.08).
The Top Three Advancers
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share 3364.38 (160.20).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 851.56 (40.55).
- Sanofi-Aventis share of 735.00 (35.00).
The Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10822.50 (-100.00).
- Colgate Palmoliv with price per share of 1490.00 (-77.50).
- Nestle Pak. per share of 7400.00 (-50.00).