The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 1.22 per cent and closed the trading day at 28519.34 points on Monday.
High and Low were 28871.75 and 28496.21 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 108,553,102 and in terms of value it was 6,277,106,505.
Total traded companies were 284, among them 70 advanced, 196 declined while 18 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Elektron Ltd with a volume of 18,827,500 and price per share of 30.80 (0.93).
- Avanceon Ltd with a volume 2,598,500 of price per share of 25.82 (0.36).
- P.T.C.L.XD with a volume 2,264,500 of price per share of 24.14 (0.16).
Top Three Advancers
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share 3204.18 (152.57).
- Khyber Tobacco with price per share of 335.00 (12.00).
- Jubilee Life Ins. with price per share of 280.50 (10.21).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10922.50 (-53.00).
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 7450.00 (-50.00).
- Murree Brewery per share of 931.00 (-48.50).