KSE 100-Index grows by 246pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.83 per cent and closed the trading day at 29940.39 points.
High and Low were 30025.82 and 29694.27 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 208,662,466 and in terms of value it was 208,662,466.
Total traded companies were 367, among them 216 advanced, 131 declined while 22 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- B.O.Punjab with a volume of 14,406,500 and price per share of 8.70 (0.39).
- Pak Elektron XR with a volume 8,209,000 of price per share of 27.14 (1.14).
- Lalpir Power with a volume 6,897,000 of price per share of 20.29 (1.00).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 8715.00 (415.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 11699.99 (299.99).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1410.01 (67.11).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8699.00 (-77.10).
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1073.50 (-25.59).
- MithchellsFruit with price per share of 581.00 (-19.00).