The news is by your side.

Laptop bursts into flames, causes fire in office building

A viral footage captured on a surveillance camera in an office shows explosion of a laptop followed by spread of fire in no time.

As seen in the footage, the laptop was apparently closed and placed on a table, it suddenly exploded into flames, and not just once but for two or three times.

According to reports, the burning laptop was not turned off and that led to the explosion. And after the flames spread rapidly in the room, it “eventually burned down the majority of the building”, stated a video put out by CGTN. The shocking video has taken many users on social media by surprise and people are now urging to shut down computers and laptops to avoid such accidents.



You might also like