Uncategorized

Man dies in house fire

JAFFARABAD: A man was killed in a fire that broke out in a house at Dera Allahyar, chief town of district Jaffarabad, on Wednesay.

According to police, a fire, caused by a short circuit, erupted in a house of a person named Abdul Khaliq Mengal due to which he was killed. House items, worth millions, were also reduced to ashes.

The house was completely burnt when the fire tenders arrived on the scene.

The area residents extinguished the blaze by themselves before it could spread to the entire area.

 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top