For a lively day you must start your day with a healthy breakfast.
Here is a delicious recipe for a quick fix breakfast that too with full of energies and nutrients. You will for sure like this scrumptious, healthy and mouth-watering paratha.
This easy-to-cook recipe will make your day.
- 4 cups wheat flour or maida
- Water as required
- Salt as per taste
- Ghee(clarified butter)/oil
- 1 tbsp Nutella – spread per paratha
- Mix flour with salt, 1 tbs oil and add water and prepare dough.
- Divide the dough into equal size round balls.
- Flatten the ball and roll it into a circle.
- Spread Nutella Hazelnut spread into half of the circle and fold it to make a semi circle.
- Press the corners to seal it
- Heat pan and toast both sides with few drops of oil or ghee as required.
- Press gently in the folded area to ensure even cooking.
Courtesy ARY Zauq