QUETTA: One person was killed and three were injured in an explosion after a gas leak at a house in Pashtunabad area, ARY News reports on Saturday.
According to the family, the explosion occurred as they lit a match for the preparation of Fajr prayers. The six room house was completely destroyed by the explosion.
They blamed the unannounced gas load shedding for the incident.
The blast was so severe that it also damaged nearby buildings and electricity poles.
The deceased and the injured were shifted to Civil Hospital Quetta for treatment.