International

Palestinian shot by Israeli occupation troops dies: ministry

WEST BANK: A Palestinian teenager shot by Israeli occupation troops in the occupied West Bank last month died from his wounds on Monday, the Palestinian health ministry said.

The incident on March 23 saw Israeli occupation troops shoot dead another Palestinian teenager and seriously wound three more Palestinians, including the 17-year-old confirmed dead on Monday.

He was identified as Jassem Mohammed Nakhla, and died after being treated for head wounds at an Israeli hospital, the ministry said.

At the time of the incident, an Israeli army spokeswoman said soldiers shot a number of Palestinians throwing petrol bombs at the Israeli settlement of Beit El, near the Palestinian Jelazoun refugee camp.


Read More: Palestinian female lawmaker arrested by Israel


Since the start of October 2015, Israeli occupation forces have killed at least 260 Palestinians.

Settlement-building, racial discrimination, confiscation of identity cards, long queues at checkpoints, as well as clashes and the desecration of Al-Aqsa mosque, describe Palestinians’ daily suffering.

Palestinian leaders say a younger generation sees no hope for the future living under Israeli security restrictions and with a stifled economy. The latest round of U.S.-brokered peace talks collapsed in April 2014.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top