Ramazan Recipe: Macaroni Chaat
1 Boiled potato
4-5 Crushed green chilies
2 tbsp crushed coriander
2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
1½ cup yogurt
1 tbsp salt
1 dash chaat masala
1 tbsp olive oil
- Place macaroni in salt water and boil it for 5 to 7 minutes .
- Now take out the warm water from the drainer and replace it with cold water. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and put it aside.
- Cut the potato and onion into small cubes. Add them along with crushed green chilies, green coriander, and chopped mint leaves in a bowl.
- Drain the water from the macaroni and add it to the bowl. Mix the ingredients properly.
- Garnish it with yogurt and chaat masala and serve.