Ramazan Recipe: Khajur Ka Halwa
– 100 grams of Dates (seedless)
– 250 grams of Rava
– 400 grams of Sugar
– 200 grams of Ghee
– One tablespoon of Elaichi Poweder
– Two tablespoon of Cashew Nuts
– Two tablespoon of Raisins
– Take a little milk and grind dates.
– Keep flames in sim mode and fry the rava till it turns pinkish.
– Then take a non-stick pan/karhai and boil two cups of water and include rava in it and cook it for five minutes.
– Then include ground dates with sugar and stir it well.
– Then pour melted ghee
– Take the pan/karhai out of the gas after the mixture turns thick and then add dry fruits along with elaichi powder and mix it well.
– Then place the Halkwa on a plate. (Put a little ghee before hand).
– Give halwa a round shape after it cools down and serve.